Cross-cultural coaching develops individual leadership and negotiating styles for the ever-changing globally diverse environment:
Crystal is the C-level executive. She was born in Shanghai, educated in Los Angeles, worked in Switzerland and is now leading a multicultural team in Sydney, while interacting with customers from all over the world, face-to-face and via email or video-conferencing.
David is a high potential employee. He has just been promoted to lead a challenging global initiative. He has not yet traveled overseas. However, he will be working with peers in multiple international locations, primarily via long-distance tools, while building a strong culturally-diverse team.
Both Crystal and David can benefit from individually tailored global executive coaching.
|What motivates your global counterparts?
|How do they make decisions?
|How do they respond to conflict?
|What appeals to them in a sales presentation?
|How do they measure customer service?
|What is the most effective way to translate your “elevator pitch” into global context?
- Develop individual leadership style across borders
- Build relationship and trust among team members in different locations but sharing the same project goals
- Develop negotiating strategies with global partners
- Adapt the sales pitch and marketing strategies to maximize brand appeal to the customer
- Adapt customer service style based on customer’s cultural expectations in hospitality, healthcare, IT support, etc…
- Debrief and advise about a specific situation that your team/executive might be experiencing
- Work with you on evaluation of overseas business opportunities, looking for a cultural match based upon business, local and corporate culture
- Assist with preparation for a specific overseas assignment
- Address a specific requirement of an employee who has been relocated overseas or working virtually with global counterparts